PLACE YOUR DEPOSIT
The next step is to place your deposit of $350.00 to secure a seat in a class.*
We accept Pay Pal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or Visa debit card. If a credit card is not available you may send a personal check, money order or cashier’s check to 1205 North Fiesta Blvd. Gilbert, AZ. 85233.
Once a deposit has been received you will be assigned a Class Start Date and the Student Financial Services department can begin the process of determining your financial options and eligibility.
*An additional fee that is not part of the tuition payment could be charged for changing anticipated enrollment date.
APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID
Step 3 begins the Financial Aid portion of your CRAS Enrollment. Please contact the Student Financial Services department to complete your Financial Aid, call 1-800-562-6383.
COMPLETE ENROLLMENT PAPERWORK (PART 1)
To complete the Admissions portion of your enrollment guide, there are a few things you will need to accomplish. The first part is your Enrollment Agreement, which can be filled out with your Admissions Representative.
EDUCATIONAL PORTAL – CRASCONNECT2
To access Financial Aid Documentation, our prep courses and your educational materials, all students must set up an account on CRASCONNECT2. This is our curriculum delivery system. To complete this section of your checklist here’s what you need to accomplish:
- You will create an account on www.crasconnect2.com
- You will need a valid GMAIL email address. – Directions on this will be emailed to you.
Any questions, give us a call 1.800.562.6383
COMPLETE ENROLLMENT PAPERWORK (PART 2)
The second part of your paperwork requirements is to fill out an Official Transcript Request Form. It’s imperative that we receive an “official transcript” proving your high school graduation or completion of your GED.
CRAS SCHOOL CATALOG
Download your CRAS School Catalog by using the link below. Look through this catalog and familiarize yourself with our policies, campus information, curriculum and more.
All students are encouraged to complete the Prep Course within CRASCONNECT2. This course is to better prepare you for the delivery of your educational materials, quizzes, and certifications. You will also find our suggested school’s supplies checklist.
Where will you live? That is a great question. Housing is affordable and readily available within close proximity of both the Tempe and Gilbert locations. Students who will be attending the CRAS will be in Arizona for approximately 36 weeks attending classes at both the Tempe and Gilbert locations. A student will start off at one location for 18 weeks and then transfer over to the other location to finish out the remaining 18 weeks.
There are a variety of apartments in the surrounding cities of both locations to meet every kind of need imaginable. CRAS refers students to Josh Delander of Apartment & Home Solutions. 602-323-7928 (cell). Please visit his site below for housing examples and amenities.
Here are other Housing Ideas below for helpful links and resources.
Orientation consists of 2 (two) days on campus prior to your first full day of classes. Both days are Mandatory for new students.
Friday – Your Class Start Date
- Please arrive at our Gilbert campus, 1205 North Fiesta Blvd., Gilbert, AZ 85233 no later than 12:00 PM MST
- When you arrive, you will be given a packet of paperwork and we will be taking your pictures for your Student ID badges. By the end of the first day, you will know what your school schedule will be and what campus you will be starting at. You will be here until approx. 5:00 pm.
- You will not have a lunch break on Friday, so please make sure you eat something before you arrive. We have vending machines here at the school as well in case you need a snack or a beverage. By the end of the day, you will have an armful of goodies, so bringing a backpack, bag, etc. wouldn’t be a bad idea.
Saturday – Laptop Orientation
- You will need to arrive at the Gilbert campus no later than 9:30 am.
- You will enter the campus through our after-hours entrance so please pay attention to where this is located during Orientation.
- YOUR SCHOOL ID IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE ONTO THE CAMPUS.
- You will be here a full day (until about 6:00 pm) and lunch will be provided for you.
Both days of Orientation are mandatory. Your first official day of class will be the following Monday on your assigned campus!
|WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR THE APPLICATION:|
|Photo or PDF proof of high school or GED graduation|
|Employment history (if applicable)|
|2 non-family personal references|
|2 emergency contacts/family resources|