We get it, everything is going “Jetsons” and digital, versus “Flintstones” with old school meeting in person. From dating to education, there are a lot industries using digital technology to do everything online.
However, when learning Audio Engineering there is still so much value in learning in person vs. audio engineering schools online and here’s why…
Top 9 Reasons You Should Go to an Audio Engineering Schools vs. Online
- In person instruction from instructors with years of experience
- Hands on experienced learning being able to touch and feel the equipment.
- Ears on experience being able to hear the difference the room acoustics flavor the recording.
- Collaboration with students at all learning levels
- Access to the top audio equipment that allows you to gain an appreciation for a real world career opportunity.
- In person Networking with the people in the industry with access to guest lecturers that you will meet.
- It only takes 11 months with our audio engineering school program vs. 4-year college
- Laptop Recording Package included in our tuition!
- Resume builder, companies respect education that is focused from a hands on school
We also talked about this more in depth in going to music production schools vs. online which leads us to share with you another really big reason going to an audio engineering school is better than an online program.
The diversity of our audio engineering program gives you options not just in the audio engineering field but the music, TV, movie, gaming, and other popular spaces. In some online programs they might focus on one area or one tool which is too narrowly focused for you to really get the in depth knowledge and broader education of the entire audio engineering space. Going to a school for audio engineering you can gain deeper insight into everything in the space. You get to learn everything about music, pro tools, audio, sounds, live converts, live events and more.
This in depth education from a school setting can lead to many more options with jobs, internships and opportunity to further your career with using the hands on experience we teach in the audio engineering space.