CRAS is an SEVP-Certified school and can accept international students who meet M-1 visa requirements.

Step 1

After you have been accepted at CRAS, you will be enrolled in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) and can apply at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate for an M-1 student visa.

Step 2

After enrollment, CRAS will provide you with a Form I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant (M-1) Student Status-For Vocational Students) to present to the consular officer when you attend your visa interview.

M-1 visa holders are not permitted to work during the course of their studies. They must show that sufficient funds are available to pay all tuition and living costs for the entire period of intended stay.